MALBON GOLF CLUB PRESENTS
The At Home Classic
At Home Classic Rules
- Players will exchange turns, each hitting 1 putt from each “Tee” beginning with the shortest. Example: Player 1 hits one ball from first (shortest) Tee, Player 2 hits one ball from first Tee. Player 1 hits one ball from second Tee, Player 2 hits one ball from second Tee
- Players will play 5 rounds. One round consists of each player hitting 1 putt from each Tee
- If a ball stops and it is touching one of the lines, it is counted as being IN that circle, but the ball must be TOUCHING the line.
- The player with the highest score at the end of 5 rounds is the winner and will move on to the next round.
- If there is a tie after 5 rounds, players will continue playing additional “sudden death” rounds until there is a winner at the end of a round
- For the Semifinal and Final rounds. Players will play 6 rounds to determine the winner.
How it Works
Releasing on Sunday